Chubby Me

OMGS!

A month of practicum, I lost some kilos
Then, a week of intervention,  I gained those kilos again! 
It happened WHEN ...

  • I didn't have to go to school
  • I didn't have to have sleepless nights and tired body to finish the lesson plans
  • I didn't have to walk around the schools or even climb the stairs to the third floor
  • I could eat as much as I want
  • I could eat as long as I want
  • I could eat whatever I want
  • I could have junk food in my spare time (Too much spare time)
  • I could sleep as much as I want
  • I could wake up as late as 8 to go to the talk. EVERYDAY
  • I could have my afternoon long nap
Then, here was my reality.
I could feel the uncomfortable feeling when I wore the tshirt and the skirts.
And even the baju kurungs. CHEESE.
I HATE THIS.

I realised that I just gained everything that I lost in just a week. blergh.

And the worst thing was, the students. My students.


"Teacher, why do you look fatter? You were thin before."

They shouldn't say that since I was the same just like I came, in the first day.

Okay, enough. What should I do? My plan is to get thinner when I return home. But now, I have to lose those new kilos and the old kilos! Arghhhh How much KILOS I should throw into the bin? =.='

FOR NOW.

1) Please eat clean, Nisa
2) Rice, once per day
3) 2 big meals (Morning Tea and Dinner)
4) Skipping and exercise
5) Walk a lot (Even to the fourth floor - form 6's block)
6) Get enough sleep. (Not excessive sleep)
7) DRINK A LOT A LOT A LOT OF WATER
8)  Eat fruits

Okay, don't be too ambitious. When you planned it, it won't get it right. HAHA
so, Fighting!

#nowplaying The Heirs' OSTs

ps. I was thin back in the practicum before. CHEESE. I was too tired at that time.



Comments

Popular Posts